Login for faster access to the best deals. Click here if you don't have an account.

Calvin Klein CK2 100ml - Adabraka, Accra Private

9 months ago Health & Beauty Adabraka, Accra  

GH¢38500

  • calvin-klein-ck2-100ml-adabraka-accra-big-0
Price: GH¢38500

COME FOR FREE TESTING OF SELECTED ONES BEFORE BUYING.**Announced as an urban woody - fresh scent, CK2 begins with unsual combination if wasabi, mandarin and violet leaf. Wet cobblestones and concrete accords are mixed with orris root and rose absolute and placed on the woody base of vetiver, sandalwood and incense.YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEED IF IT IS PROVEN TO BE A FAKE! YOU CAN BET ON IT!FREE DELIVERY TO A CONVENIENT LOCATION OR TONATON DELIVERIES95% OF OUR FIRST TIME BUYERS RECOMMEND US TO THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. THE OTHER 5% ACTUALLY BUY FOR THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY.ALSO, WHEN OUR CLIENTS HAVE AN IMPORTANT OCCASION, THEY USE FRAGRANCES THEY BOUGHT FROM US.GET FREE RECOMMENDATIONS FOR ALL OCCASIONS FROM US TOO.THIS NUMBER IS ALWAYS ON! I NEVER SWITCH THE PHONE OFF! IT IS THE NETWORK SO KINDLY KEEP CALLING UNTIL IT GOES THROUGH OR SEND ME A WHATSAPP MESSAGE ON THE TIGO!**Dependent on schedule


 

Buy and Sell your products and services on Listings360 Ghana

  • Buy and sell used stuff on Listings360 Ghana – Listings360 Ghana is the largest collection of free classified ads in Ghana where you can buy, sell, rent and discover used electronics, furniture, cars, movies, books, fashion, real estate, services, jobs, events, and more on Listings360 Ghana
  • Listings360 also offers free user-to-user classified ads in all major cities in Ghana. You can post an ad at no cost and browse through the huge selection of free classifieds on Listings360! Your advantage at Listings360 Ghana is that your ad will reach a much larger audience. What makes it even more interesting is that you can upload pictures or add a link to your website.
  • Discover what individuals and professionals from all over Ghana are selling, from used cars to furniture, real estate, jobs, fashion, mobile phones, or other used items, you can find everything you need! Use Listings360 Ghana to make a good deal today!
Add Listing